THE IMPORTANCE OF LINKEDIN

https://dynamicimagesfr-v2b.netdna-ssl.com/product/fr_1629_hd.jpg


The importance of LinkedIn


The most important point of this article is definitely about paying attention to our digital image because LinkedIn has become as important as the resume for employers.

Recruiters might go to the LinkedIn page of a potential employee without asking for permission. Since the profile is public, the recruiter will easily be able to find the person and discover his/her professional network. It obviously depends on each person because not everyone has the same social media activity and interaction with other persons. But, it does not prevent the recruiter from having access to personal tastes, professional background, etc.  LinkedIn has become a platform that has a lot of interesting information for a recruiter but also for job-seekers because they can publicly tell and show what they are looking for.

On the other hand, I would not say that resumes have become useless. Companies still rely on resumes a lot, and you can not apply for a job position if you do not have an updated resume. Plus, the resume was written by the person who is applying for the job, it is personal and is more focused on the job than LinkedIn.




Ajouter http://www.actioncoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/happy-employees-1.jpgune légende

What would you like to be known for? What type of work environment brings out the best of you?

It is so hard to answer these questions. I do not really know what I would like to be known for but I'll try...
First of all, I think I would like to be known for being me. The objective would be for me to become a manager in a couple of years and I do not want to become someone I would end up hating. I hope I will be known for being someone people can count on, no matter what, someone that will elevate people to be their best self. If I have the opportunity to be a manager, to be a leader, I hope I will challenge people to achieve more than they ever thought possible. I hope I will be able to create an environment where people feel respected, want to work hard and feel comfortable with themselves and by giving everyone opportunities to show what they can do and to try different things. Lastly, I hope I will be considered as a hard-worker. 

Regarding the work environment that brings out the best of me, I think I am most comfortable in an adaptive, creative and innovative work environment. I definitely think that working in a team-based environment brings out the best of me because I think that we need to work collaboratively to meet goals, especially in hospitality. Also, I need to work in an environment where people can feel free to ask questions and ask for help. Finally, I work best if no one counts the hour to go home because it means that the people I am surrounded by are happy to be at work and will contribute better.


https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/aa/8f/3f/aa8f3f66f49db138b13e048f1a267e94.jpg


Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés